Art School Awards PrizesPosted: 09/02/2012
As well as Debut offering the successful candidates a prize fund valued at £5,000, including: - 1-2-1 Mentoring and professional guidance by the industry experts
- Marketing, PR and business advice
- Brand and/or Business development consultancy
- Opportunity to showcase and sell their work in the Notting Hill gallery space
- Opportunity to showcase and sell their work on an international art fair circuit including Scope NY, Scope London and Scope Miami in front of tens of thousands of collectors and industry professionals (and possibly free flight and accommodation to one of the international fairs, if selected)
- Free exposure and visibility on our e-commerce site, blog and other social media channels
”We are looking forward to awarding branding and marketing services, to a value of £2500, for one lucky category winner. The prize will include creating a brand identity, covering business cards, letterheads and the artist’s online presence.”
Paul Harrison has worked as an Art Director for 15 years versed in Marketing, Branding and Design. His strength lies in creating a clear visual identity and brand strategy for his clients including the likes of IBM, Tesco, VW, 3 Mobile, Velux and London Fashion Week. He has worked for advertising agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, TBWA and Ogily. Now Harrison has created his own branding and marketing agency called The Shape Of (www.theshapeof.com). The new site has a section called ‘Artists Corner’ where an artist is interviewed each month and has the opportunity to showcase some of their work – already, Debut Artists, Agnetha Sjogren and Rosie Emerson have been featured here.
Leonora Gummer of the Artists’ Collecting Society is kindly offering two complimentary advisory sessions for selected winners.